To be a world-class platform for transferring business skills to and from the marketplace for national development.
- To provide basic business management and technological skills in our local languages to large numbers of market women and small scale enterprise operators.
- To transfer practical experience, business survival and growth principles from the market place to corporations and institutions.
The Makola Institute offers the following :
- Free business training in the local languages.
- Low-cost consultancy services.
- Business advisory and advocacy services.
- Secretarial services.
- Market-related policy research.
We use the name "MAKOLA" to metaphorically symbolize markets
all over Ghana and Africa.
The Makola Institute aspires to provide knowledge to and from the market place with the highest levels of
P - Professionalism
I - Integrity
C - Confidentiality
E - Excellence